JOHN WESLEY HARDING (GOLD SERIES)
The album marked Dylan's return to acoustic music and traditional roots, after three albums of electric Rock music. John Wesley Harding shares many stylistic threads with, and was recorded around the same time as, the prolific series of home recording sessions with The Band, finally released in 1975 as The Basement Tapes.
The album was ranked number 301 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
- John Wesley Harding
- As I Went Out One Morning
- I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
- All Along the Watchtower
- The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest
- Drifter's Escape
- Dear Landlord
- I Am a Lonesome Hobo
- I Pity the Poor Immigrant
- The Wicked Messenger
- Down Along the Cove
- I'll Be Your Baby Tonight