“REBOOT” sees Brooks & Dunn team up with Kane Brown, Thomas Rhett, Brett Young, LANCO, Ashley McBryde, Brothers Osborne, Luke Combs, Midland, Cody Johnson, Jon Pardi, Tyler Booth And Kacey Musgraves on re-ignited versions of Brooks & Dunn’s biggest hits.
“What’s really intriguing to me is that we didn’t do any production meetings about how we might cut these things,” Kix Brooks says. “We kind of just went in, and it morphed in the process.”
“Each artist came at it from a different angle,” adds Ronnie Dunn. “When Jon Pardi walked in, he said ‘I’m in, but we’re not changing anything,’ and we didn’t musically, but his vocal speaks for itself.”
“REBOOT” pulls a string from Brooks & Dunn’s heyday to the here and now, feeling almost like a roadmap for where Country’s been, and where it’s going. It’s a showcase for not only the enduring appeal of tunes from ‘Brand New Man’ with Luke Combs to ‘Believe’ with Kane Brown, but also their impact on the current, anything-goes country landscape.
- Brand New Man – w/Luke Combs
- Ain’t Nothin’ About You – w/ Brett Young
- Working on My Next Broken Heart – w/ Jon Pardi
- Neon Moon – w/ Kacey Musgraves
- Lost & Found – w/ Tyler Booth
- Hard Working Man – w/ Brothers Osborne
- You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone – w/ Ashley McBryde
- My Maria – w/ Thomas Rhett
- Red Dirt Road – w/ Cody Johnson
- Boot Scoot Boogie – w/ Midland
- Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up For Nothin’ – w/ LANCO
- Believe – w/ Kane Brown